You will be responsible for the digital marketing team, including:
- New business targets and digital acquisition.
- Manage the development, execution and optimisation of all digital efforts.
- Social media management including ORM and Lead generation.
- Online content management, in line with content and brand strategy.
- Planning and budgetary control for all digital marketing costs.
- Report and analyse customer behaviour, UX and market insights.
- Manage vendor relationship to ensure all efforts are high quality, cost effective and brand compliant.
- Digital marketing Degree or relevant tertiary education
- Ability to keep ahead of technological trends
- 3-5 years experience using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Tag Manager, UX tools, Paid Social Media, Email Marketing, Display Retargeting, Programmatic Advertising.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills.
- Ability to manage a team to optimal performance, engagement and ensure succession.
If this sounds like you, kindly apply!