We are looking for an Infrastructure to join the Cape Town team and deal with the Infrastructure and Security requirements on a global scale.
- Provide timely IT support for all regions globally and prioritise workloads / tasks accordingly.
- Perform 2nd & 3rd line incident management for Desktop and Cloud server Infrastructure Technologies.
- Maintenance activities to ensure that the servers (both Cloud & Hyper-V) and IT infrastructure remains available and 'fit for purpose.
- Deployment and maintenance of Cloud infrastructure.
- Identify trends, patterns and issues during daily incident management and provide management with the necessary report whilst suggesting improvements to processes.
- Regular updating of the policy document for ISO 27001 following the Information Security Manager’s specifications.
- Ensuring all works run through change control protocols.
- Ensure security compliance of the IT infrastructure
Requirements for this role:
- Very strong organisational skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure and Cloud infrastructure
- 6+ years’ experience in Technical support role
- Interaction of supporting users in an office 365 environment
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and how It works with in Infrastructure deployments
- Ability to document processes and peer review others
- Background in Cyber Security
- Experience working within a global team or organisation
- MSCA in a relevant category
- Understanding of Microsoft power platform
- PowerShell scripting
If this sounds like you, apply!