In this role the Information Security Specialist works with the Information Security Manager and Local IT Team Leaders to ensure that all security-related services are functional to all sites and conducts regular internal compliance checks within the Group ensuring compliance with PCI requirements.
- Assist the Information Security Manager in Group-wide IT Projects required to achieve and maintain PCI DSS compliance.
- Maintain information security standards and procedures in compliance with agreed LIT information security and risk management policies, standards and guidelines
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of security controls and user profiles as required by the functional teams.
- Help the business in participating in the security processes (application assessments, product certification, connectivity to the intranet and internet)
- Report on defined IT / Business privacy and security metrics
- Participate in business continuity planning, testing, and implementation
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning, providing security, availability, integrity and confidentiality
- Ensure that contingency and / or continuity information technology services remain compliant with policy and regulatory requirements
- Maintain and log all firewall changes
- Perform vulnerability scans, highlight scan results, generate report on the scan and recommends remedial action where deviations are identified.
- Monitor and coordinate audit trail (log) management and review
- Monitor and coordinate Patch and Anti-Virus updates.
- Monitor local FWs and IPS Systems
- Provide support to the Information Security Manager.
- Ensure compliance with IT standards and processes at all times
- Tertiary Qualification or equivalent with relevant working experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role preferable in a global company
- Proven experience in enterprise-controlled AV systems; knowledge of Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in Vulnerability Scanning products; knowledge in Rapid7 Nexpose / InsightVM will be an advantage.