Import Administrator duties:
- Understanding incoterms & international shipping requirements – training will be provided
- Control, arrange and monitor the deliveries and shipments of containers.
- Liaise with shipping agents for bookings, complete all relevant shipping documentation, track shipments progress and keep customers and internal team informed
- Liaise with Management accountant to ensure shipping agents are paid according to relevant agreements
- Liaising between supplier, forwarder and warehouse to ensure smooth and effective delivery
- Managing stock movement
- Produce & manage regular reports, on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Costing Estimate forms, Quotes to customers, PO to supplier, OC from supplier, shipping documentation(Forwarder invoice, SAD500 & customs clearance) goods received note, supplier invoice, signed proof of delivery etc.
Accounts Administrator duties:
- Invoicing on Pastel
- Handle all invoice queries
- Debt collection
- Reconcile & maintain Local supplier accounts on Pastel
- Ensuring that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, including account queries.
- Manage 30 day accounts, giving notice of breach and suspending accounts if required
- Advise sales representative of overdue accounts
- Support other administrative staff within the company as needed
- Other duties as assigned by manager
PERSONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to work independently using good judgement, and as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate with and work well with others
- Must possess strong analytical abilities.
- Must exude professionalism.
- Pleasant telephone manner with an upbeat and friendly demeanor.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high consideration to detail and accuracy.
- Resourceful, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, and flexible.
- Must be able to be entrusted with confidential information.
- Proficient computer skills working with various office equipment, computers and various programs including Excel, Word, Outlook etc. and the ability to effectively work on spreadsheets, word processing, networking, and e-mail programs.
- Qualification in Accounting would be beneficial
- Must have a matric certificate
- Candidate must have strong creditors and debtors reconciliation skills
- Must also be proficient in English and Afrikaans
- 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Good people management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and Accuracy
- Time management
- Microsoft Office and Excel knowledge
- Understanding of, and experience in end-to-end Accounting Systems
Expected Start Date: 2021/03/15