Illicit Trade Prevention Manager
R1.9m - R2.4m plus bonus
Cape Town To
Superb career opportunity with global FMCG Group. Reporting to the Head of External Affairs you will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating activities towards brand portfolio, market position, and operative company income by minimising the impact of illicit trade, including the production, supply, distribution and sale of counterfeit and contraband.
- Development of Illicit Trade Prevention strategy and implementation of this across the South African business.
- Develop and extend relations with the local government officials and law enforcement authorities to achieve key objectives.
- Manage the development and implementation of Trade and Consumer Communication programs
- Liaise with ITP Law department to ensure that all actions fully align with national legal regulations and internal policies, procedures, and compliance programs.
Qualification's and experience
- Relevant degree in Business Economics, Law or similar field
- 4 years’ experience in a similar role at a management level in a Multinational Company
- Experience in South African regulatory affairs is crucial
- Prior working experience in a similar position within FMCG/ Pharmaceutical/Telecommunications or manufacturing or similar
- Builds and maintains an in-depth understanding of the issues surrounding illicit trade
- Significant knowledge of the organisation and operating procedures of police, customs, and national intelligence agencies local and abroad