The successful candidate should possess.
- Knowledgeable in all HR practices, policies, and procedures
- Understanding of all HR administration functions
- Knowledgeable in Recruitment criteria and processors
- Knowledgeable in learning and development criteria to ensure life-long learning
- Knowledge of Work Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Reporting (ATR) and Employment Equity
- Ability to start up new projects and ensure follow through up to the point of completion.
- Organised, trustworthy and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent at managing own time, tasks and workload according to priority.
- Ability to organise and lead a team
- Strong administration skills
- Understanding of Industrial Relations
- Grade 12, Computer literacy (All Microsoft
- packages – Intermediate / Advanced Level), HR Diploma will be preferred
- 1 to 5 years’ experience within an HR environment, ability to travel nationally, own transport, Confident personality with excellent presentation and people skills, Strong English writing skills and be well spoken