Our client, a well-known transport and logistics company, is looking for a Group Marketing Manager to join their team at their head office in the Northern Suburbs.
Overall Role Function:
The Marketing Manager is tasked with creating and building awareness by developing and executing marketing strategies that are in line with the group brand identity.
- Relationship management with service providers.
- Prepare and manage marketing budget.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Creative and engaging content creation and implementation thereof.
- Oversee marketing materials – from digital to hardcopy.
- Build a solid understanding of the business and our clients.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, Outlook).
- Advanced Studies (Tertiary Diploma / Degree) will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years’ industry related experience.
- Management experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
Personal Qualities and Skills:
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Able to work well with a team and under pressure.
- Must be diligent and time competent in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be client service focused (internal and external).
- Must be honest, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Be willing to work flexible hours.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing tools and execution thereof.
- Numerical literacy.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Integrated thinker.
- Excellent editing skills (content related).
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
This is a permanent position.
Location: Northern Suburbs area.
Salary offered: R20 000 – R30 000 per month - negotiable and depending on experience.
Starting date: As soon as possible.