Tuesday, 21 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Translate the brief and strategic requirements into creative design style and format.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and application on garments.
- Design for print, digital applications and other digital products, completing full campaigns in
preparation for presentations.
- Maintaining high brand standards and creating new and fresh solutions to briefs.
- Efficient use of Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign on iMac.
- Packaging design for garment embellishment, i.e. swing tickets, labels, etc.
- Able to translate supplied/created key visuals across multiple garments.
- Building & maintain a close working relationship with the marketing teams and assisting with
- Work closely with suppliers and production teams to ensure the correct specifications and
artwork are submitted.
- Keep abreast of trends in the industry.