Provide real-time assistance and support to passengers traveling with a consortium of airlines in a prestigious German Airport
• Above market-related Basic Salary
• Work on renowned various social media channels in German and English
• Daily interaction with international passengers
• Fully paid product and systems training provided in Cape Town
• Home-based work opportunity
• Available to start training immediately
• 3 MONTH CONTRACT
Training Duration: 2 weeks
Training Type: Remotely / Virtually
Shifts: Mondays – Fridays (09h00 – 17h00)
• Grade 12/ Matric or equivalent secondary school qualification or higher
• Only South African citizens/ Perm resident holders will be considered
• Native level fluency in German & Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
• High leave of Computer literacy
• Social media savvy on various platforms and applications
• Stable unlimited home internet connection
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience in providing real-time/ instant feedback to customers preferable
• Call center or relevant customer service experience will be advantageous. Airline knowledge preferred.
• Ability to work independently with strong discipline
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.