Our UK client is looking for an exceptional General Manager to establish a new team in Cape Town, South Africa.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a business minded individual to start a new office and professionally equipped call-center, from scratch in the Mother City.
The team will be focused on delivering exceptional customer service. They are looking for the best of the best. The company prides itself on recruiting only the top talent and future leaders. This office will become a central hub for the operations of the business (world-wide).
- Build a highly capable management team who are fanatical about the delivery of customer excellence.
- Manage and run the South African office in all matters
- Contribute to the development and realisation of company service strategy.
- Supervise, coach and train Customer Service Agents and team leaders.
- Own and be accountable for all aspects of the customers relationship
- Identify areas of improvement in our client journey, work with the relevant team(s) to implement change.
- Create and maintain a knowledge base for Customer Service Agents
- Leading a team of Team Managers and their Customer Advisors in a complex and challenging operation that has a customer first approach
- Be accountable for ensuring that all calls are answered within SLA and customers receive the best outcome from their call
- Be responsible for all of your team’s customer interactions and customer experience
- Working with other senior leaders to deliver operational improvements in line with the wider business CX strategy
- Working closely with your Team Manager you will lead and motivate your teams to meet all KPI’s and SLA’s
- Developing staff through monthly 121's and ongoing training and coaching
- Able to understand resource planning and build out shift patterns
- Exceptional Leadership skills
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Always happy to jump in and get your hands dirty
- Experience of leading a large team within a service driven environment
- Passionate about people development and customer experience
- Previous experience in continuous improvement
- Experience in managing change in a fast paced and agile environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined