General Employment - Other General Employment
- Facilitate the clinical learning process by understanding' applying and maintaining adult learning methodologies' presentation techniques and course content to ensure that students acquire skills to a quality and standard in line with student and national qualifications requirements.
- Provide remedial teaching and academic support to learners.
- Registered as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council
- Assessor and moderator trained advantageous.
- Relevant nursing qualification - Diploma in General Nursing (NQF Level 6) or B Cur Degree (NQF Level 7)
- Assessor and moderator trained
- Appropriate qualification in education
- Commence education towards a Masters Degree within two years of commencement and complete the qualification within the prescribed academic period.
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd