Are you a Professional Accountant (SA) looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
Our client a Global Software Company, situated in Century City, has vacancy for a Financial Manager to join their team. If you are an ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a keen interest to work in the information technology sector then we have the perfect job for you!
- Cash Flow – updating of daily cash flow forecast and estimated payment times
- Debtors Management – creation, distribution and reconciliation of monthly debtors invoices as well as debtor collections. Includes but not limited to, liaising with debtors and addressing all debtors queries
- Creditor Management – processing of all creditors invoices and loading of payments. Includes but not limited to, liaising with creditors and addressing all creditor queries
- Group Management Accounts – Preparing and execution of month end journals and reconciliations. Updating of Group Management Account sheets for review by Business and Group (includes but not limited to: maintaining of fixed asset register, expense and income accruals, salary reconciliations, maintaining of fixed asset register, expense and income accruals, salary reconciliations, control over prepaid expenses). Daily processing and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Audit Assistance – Prepare all company records for annual audit and assist with audit queries
- Revenue Assistance – Assist where possible on revenue assurance matters and oversee Finance Administrator duties
- Financial Analysis – Compare actual results with forecasted results and provide commentary for variances
- VAT preparation – Calculation and reconciliation of monthly VAT and execute payment
- A relevant BCom accounting degree or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a financial accounting role OR at least 1 years' post SAIPA/SAICA articles experience
- Excellent computer literacy
Please note if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks from application, please consider yourself unsuccessful – please do continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles
Closing date for applications is 18th June 2021