If you are a natural salesman and ready to determine your own future by joining South Africa’s #1 Property Investment Group, then this role is definitely for you. The typical successful candidate will be one who is determined and hardworking and provides professional advice to their clients by selling Life Insurance. Your duties and responsibilities would be:
- Build up your own book of clients by tapping into an existing book of high-net-worth clients.
- Work hand in hand with our in-house fiduciary and accounting professionals.
- Conduct meetings with clients.
- Do Financial Analysis on clients
- Provide financial and product advise.
- Advising strategies for clients in life insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Work closely with Property Investment and Wealth Investment departments.
- BCom Honours in Financial planning, Accounting or similar
- 1 – 4 years’ experience selling life insurance.
- Extensive sales experience
- Must understand Buy-to-Rent investments
- Highly analytical
- Good technical skills
- Computer literate
- Financial Planning experience and skills
- Investment knowledge of different asset classes