Our client is looking for a finance manager to join our team of accountants and CA’s who provide financial and business solutions to individuals, start-up’s and SME’s in South Africa, the UAE and the United Kingdom. The role requires a person who is energetic, self-motivated, adapts well to a fast-paced, changing environment and is committed to the goals of the Company. They need to thrive on a job well done with a strong aspiration for excellent client service and problem solving.
This person should be a strong manager, organised, able to effectively multitask, manage deadlines and communicate well with the team and clients.
Candidate requirements (Skills and Experience)
• BCom Financial Accounting or similar degree
• Newly qualified CA (SA)
• Experience in reviewing work of others
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Experience with Draftworx or Caseware (preferred but not required)
• Experience with Xero (preferred but not required)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with UK companies or Property Industry clients (preferred but not required)
Responsibilities and duties include (but are not limited to):
1. Review the work of and manage a team of bookkeepers /accountants in delivering the following
cross multiple clients:
• Monthly management accounts
• Annual financial statements for submission to Companies House (UK Clients) or SARS (SA Clients)
• Payroll function for SA and UK clients
• VAT and Income Tax reconciliations to SARS (SA clients) and HMRC (UK clients)
• Individual Tax Returns for SA clients and UK clients
2. Manage the output and workflow of the team in performing the tasks outlined above
3. Meetings / Zoom calls with clients providing strategic advice
4. Development of cash flow forecasts and budgets and variance analysis
5. Ensure the team meet deadlines throughout the year
6. Train the team and new team members in performing the tasks outlined above
7. Onboarding and setting up the process flow for new clients
8. Communication with and management of the relationship with clients
9. Independent Reviews
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link