- Preferable to have experience in performing allocations, cost splits and related accounting & reporting
- Preferable to have Financial Services, if not Insurance, experience
- Self-starter, independent worker
- Thinks in process/value-chain – seeks to understand what they do – not just do.
- Analytical and looks for improvement/smarter ways of achieving the outcome
- High cognitive ability to pick up complex financial models and rules, company products etc. quickly
- Business analysis and project exposure
Experience and Qualifications:
- Finance qualification & background
- If Chartered Accountant, must have 1.5 to 2 years plus post articles experience in Accounting (not Audit)
- Business Analysis Diploma (Advantageous)
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.