- A Finance Business Analyst with 5+ years’ experience spanning business analysis and process re-engineering working in finance.
- Finance or CA Qualifications essential.
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in financial services (banking and or insurance).
- Facilitate workshop sessions to extract requirements with multiple stakeholders by setting up and facilitating workshops via TEAMS to extract information.
- Investigate and define requirements for finance processes.
- Effectively document finance processes, finance requirements.
- Effectively document finance automation requirements & specifications.
- Analyses finance policies, procedures determine problems, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitates the implementation of new or enhanced finance processes.
- Reviews finance processes and conducts process audits to ensure sufficient controls.
- Documents finance procedures and policies.
- Work with diverse teams across multiple African geographies.
- Document test plans and test cases for dry runs and simulations of month end, quarter end, half year end, full year end.
- Guide testing efforts with end users.
- Understand the technical landscape for effective test planning.
- Execute change management that will be required for a project where there are multiple change units.
- Supporting of the end User during the project and post project phases.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within the programme.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.