A well established online printing company is seeking to employee a financial assistant/Debtor & Creditor Controller to support the Finance Director in executing the financial responsibilities of the group companies. A fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant company with an outlook to evolve and achieve set goals.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Reconciliation of online payments to printing jobs/invoices
- Sending electronic invoices and customer statements
- Capturing supplier invoices and reconciling with supplier statements
- Communication with customers following up on any outstanding balances.
- Communication with suppliers requesting outstanding invoices/statements
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly payment schedules for approval.
- Administrative support to Financial Director
- Managing petty cash transactions
Key Job requirements:
- Min Grade 12 with a financial qualification/or 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent reconciliation skills
- Accurate, with attention to detail
- Experience in processing customer & supplier invoices on an accounting software package
- Xero experience will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role