Purpose of the position:
The key focus of the Enterprise Architect is to align business processes, technology, and information into solutions that meet strategic business requirements and that are aligned to current and future enterprise context.
The Enterprise Architect develops the architectural framework and is responsible for providing thought leadership, advocacy, articulation, assurance, and maintenance of the enterprise architecture discipline.
Key performance areas would include, but are not limited to:
· Design and implement an Enterprise Architecture (EA) methodology and model.
· Analyse and evaluate the company’s long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the long-term business objectives.
· Develop and maintain the consolidated architectural view for the Client Enterprise, including views for international & Africa business and ensure alignment to business strategies and plans.
· Research overall Enterprise solutions on the market for stakeholder requirements or business needs.
· Chair and manage the Architecture Review Board (ARB).
· Recommend and participate in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
· Collaborate with all relevant parties to review the objectives and constraints of each proposed solution and determine conformance with the EA.
· Identify and recommend areas appropriate for further study and participate in any proof-of-concept projects required to investigate architectural possibilities and arguments for their adoption.
· Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies.
· Ensure that projects and developments do not diverge from business and EA strategies and do not duplicate functionality.
· Provide coaching and consulting to application and technology domains on EA methodology.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
· Tertiary level degree/diploma or Advanced qualifications in Information Technology/Computer Science with Federated Enterprise Architecture Certification, E.g. TOGAF certification
· 8 years + Enterprise Architecture practical experience, including Data, Application, Integration, and Security Architecture
· Demonstrated competency in applying architecture frameworks and development methods including at least one of either TOGAF, DoDAF, Zachman, FEAF, or Gartner.
· At least 5 years of experience in developing solution architectures and strategies across multiple architecture domains.
· Knowledge of and exposure to the SAP S4HANA, Salesforce, Microsoft, Azure/AWS/GCP cloud will be highly advantageous. Both on-premise, cloud migrations and cloud hosted SaaS, PaaS and IPaaS solutions.
· Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to ICT investment.
· Exposure to and understanding of ICT governance methodologies such as COBIT and ITIL.
· Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
· Proven people management, leadership, and facilitation skills.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills at all levels.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link