Purpose of the Job:
Become part of an innovative, forward thinking, and strategic IT architecture team.
As a recognized authority of Human Capital Management Systems, the Domain Architect strategically advises on and drives the HCM Solution strategy that underpins all business solutions, creates the architecture for these platforms and leads the realization of the architecture roadmap into the target state. Deep subject matter knowledge of HR and Talent Management Systems as applicable to the retail industry is essential.
- Consult on the HCM Business strategy, develop HCM Systems roadmaps and reference architectures, and governance technology selection in support thereof.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the technology strategy and business priorities for HCM in the enterprise.
- Develop the company’s HCM landscape roadmap and blueprints in line with the strategic business direction.
- Be clearly identified as the HCM Systems authority for all technologies and provide technical guidance and leadership in HCM technology proposals, RFIs, RFPs, and project teams.
- Keep abreast of the latest HCM technology trends and emerging technologies, determine the potential impact on the enterprise, and drive adoption as deemed appropriate.
- Create and present reference architectures as advice on the HCM architecture strategy for the organization.
- Serve as the HCM domain architecture and design authority for all project and operational stakeholders and ensure architecture quality across all solution platforms enabled by HCM technologies.
- Be clearly identified as the senior design authority as it relates to the HCM domain and provide technical guidance and leadership in solution proposals, RFIs, RFPs, and project teams.
- Partner with the Enterprise Architect and other Solution Architects in support of the definition and development of the overall enterprise solution landscape.
- Ensure applicable Architecture and Design reviews are conducted for HCM solutions in line with the defined IT governance and processes.
- Provide architectural oversight and guidance to development teams to ensure high-quality technical solution designs during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases that conforms to architecture principles and standards.
- Mentor solution architect / senior developers / designers / business analysts.
- Provide expert HCM guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the media strategy and technology standards and conduct architecture and design reviews as part of the Architecture Review Committee.
- Define and develop the overall HCM architecture landscape in partnership with other Domain Architects and Solution Architects.
- Review proposed solution architectures ensuring alignment with architecture principles, the architecture framework, HCM reference architectures, set technology standards and identify critical gaps, and recommend improvements.
- Give guidance and advice to peers in respect to HCM solution designs ensuring the designs conform to industry best practices and standards.
- Engage all stakeholders to obtain agreement on proposed HCM solutions and work closely with business stakeholders, Business Analysts, System Analysts and Project Managers to architect and implement media solutions.
- Contribute to solution architecture and design standards and SDLC governance requirements.
- Define a framework for Solution Architecture and develop the policies and procedures and templates to guide and govern the Solution Architecture processes.
- Develop and maintain solution architecture principles and quality compliance criteria to guide technology decisions.
- Develop and set solution modeling standards and guidelines.
- Define a set of metrics to measure and report on the performance of the various solution architecture processes.
- Degree in Information Systems / BSc Computer Science (or similar).
- 10 - 15 years Working experience within the IT industry.
- 5 - 10 years’ Experience with Talent Management Frameworks, Data Management Platforms, Labour Planning and Scheduling Solutions, Learning Solutions, Self-Service Enablement.
- 5 - 10 years’ Experience with SAP HR ECC and/or SAP SuccessFactors.
- 8+ years’ Experience in architecting Technology programs with detailed understanding of the HCM Systems and Talent Management Frameworks.
- 5+ years Worked on projects across multiple applications, SAP and non-SAP.
- 5+ years’ Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- 5+ years Excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well designed complex enterprise class.
- 5+ years Identification and formulation of solution architecture and solution alternatives and their assessment.
- 5+ years Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices.
- 5 years Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes.
- 3+ years Excellent technical development and be able to mentor others to improve their design and development skills.
- 2 - 3 years Lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
- 2-3 years’ Experience with current research and standards in Solution Architecture.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Architecture and design of HCM Solutions (Cloud, APIs, micro-services, self-service, etc.) and integration to other solutions.
- Understanding of the broader HCM industry.
- Software development frameworks and methodologies (Agile, Scrum, TOGAF, etc.)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and logical skills.
- Excellent team-working, interpersonal skills.
- Develop of proposals and excellent written communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation and facilitation skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.