- You will be working with our Customers to assist with the approval process of their designs and drawings with a focus on data integrity and manufacturability, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction.
- You will provide our Customers the highest quality support within the scope provided by the client with regards to the CAD Approval and checking and reporting on the modelling and drawing techniques used by the CAD users.
- You will actively contribute to the creation and delivery of content and the management of content creation of the customers’ CAD and drawing standards to ensure effective and efficient drawing and modeling practices.
- You will assist with user training and assistance during implementation and day to day operation of Product Data Management solutions and customization of established systems in order to ensure that the users work within the provided standards.
- You may also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site.
- Training the customers on the use and administration of products.
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your manager.
Formal Education & Certification
- You will possess a higher-level qualification, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in design and drawing approval activities.
- CSWP/CSWE (Not mandatory but beneficial)