An exciting opportunity for one of our leading clients in the Consulting Engineers space is seeking a Departmental Secretary to join their fast paced team to be based in Century City.
Key Responsibilities :
• Typing all correspondence, tender documents, reports and bill of quantities.
• Travel arrangements booking necessary travel arrangements for departmental staff members, flights and accommodation.
• Tenders proposals and tenders for work, Transnet and City of Cape Town
• CV’s updating departmental staff CV’s on a monthly basis, ensuring copies of qualifications and training certificates are saved on the server, ensuring CV’s are done in the companys format.
• Project support opening of yellow general project files, ensuring the latest ISO documentation is included in the file, assisting with project closure, assisting with project invoicing schedules.
• Administrative duties scheduling of all leave of the department, library management, assisting with switchboard and reception.
Key Requirements :
• Grade 12 (Essential)
• Secretarial Diploma or Office Administration qualification will be an added advantage
• 1 - 3 year’s experience as a Departmental Secretary with Tender administration experience
• Computer literate Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and E mail
• Tender documentation excel spreadsheets
• Effective Time Management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills verbal and written
• Professional, energetic and a high level of confidentiality
• Hardworking and a team player
• Must be fluent in both English and Afrikaans
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link