We are currently looking for a Data Architect who is experienced in working on data solutions that collect, process, store and analyse large volumes of business-critical data.
- Sound knowledge of - and experience with the components making up the entire data ecosystem architecture; i.e., system design and architecture experience is essential.
- Experience in Data & Analytics solution performance analysis, tuning and administration is required.
- Expert-level technical knowledge in relevant technologies.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills.
- Proficient with cloud computing architectures and design patterns. (Especially when being considered in a role as a cloud data architect)
- Hands-on experience architecting and delivering scalable data processing and analytics solutions using cloud-based data management and analytics services.
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for deploying data solutions in cloud environments.
- Hands-on knowledge in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts.
- Broad experience with relevant technology stack for the specific cloud service provider.
- Hands-on knowledge implementing a variety of data processing patterns
- Sound knowledge of – and experience with different data modelling methodologies and techniques (dimensional, third normal form, data vault)
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing metadata-driven frameworks
- Hands-on experience implementing data quality management, metadata management and master/reference data management solutions