Responsible for sales into Africa.....this opportunity offers an 'UNCAPPED' commission structure paid monthly. We are looking for experienced Business Development Managers in the technology space.....preferably with Cyber Security experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop leads and leverage marketing and networking opportunities to create sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Conduct executive-level sales engagements and establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle - either face-to-face or virtual.
- Understand the technical needs of the customer and articulate the value of our clients products and solutions in meeting those needs.
- Determine solutions together with technical team.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, business cases, PoC’s and sales contracts in collaboration with the technical team.
- Conclude commercial and contractual negotiations.
- Manage client handovers to Account Management.
- Be proactive in developing & maintaining the required level of knowledge in Cloud technologies.
- A successful track record of ± 5 years in an IT sales role with complex product offerings
- Tertiary education preferable
- Interested in IT & Cloud solutions and be able to quickly assimilate technical information. Exposure to the field of cybersecurity a definite advantage.
- An articulate and engaging communicator and networker.
- Confidence to pitch to C-level decision makers.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter with a hunger to excel.
- Able to think laterally and be a creative deal maker.
- Have an understanding of business decision making processes and structures
- Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment