As an Agent, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding the clients’ products and services. In this position, you will collaborate with internal and external teams in handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
- Interact with customers to provide and process accurate, valid, and complete information with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet internal and external expectations
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge
- At least a bachelor’s degree - this is a non-negotiable and candidates without a completed degree or diploma will not be considered for the role
- 1 year of customer service experience PLUS email or webchat support; experience in other channels is a must
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Please note this is not a 9am to 5pm role as the client is based in the US. Shift work will be required.