We are looking for someone that has experience in administration for adviser firms.
The roll will be capturing application forms liaising with providers and clients.
Characteristics and skills needed at RFAdvice:
• Team player
• Logical thinker
• Effective listening skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Putting your hand up first
• Excellent prioritising skills
• Always willing to learn more
• Ability to uphold high standards of quality
• Good interpersonal skills to connect with clients and staff
The role will require, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Working in and with a team
• Meeting deadlines with no exceptions
• Exceptional service delivery at all times
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat
• Building positive and productive relationships with clients
• Communicating with product providers on behalf of clients
• Administration of all financial product transactions on behalf of clients
• Being tech-savvy and the ability to adopt current systems and new ones with ease
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link