Non-negotiable: excellent French communication skills (written and verbal).
Qualification and Experience:
- A relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (Marketing/ Media/ Digital) and any related fields.
- 3-5 years of community management experience/ social media management /digital communications or marketing with exposure in Telecoms/ICT /media and entertainment industries.
- At least 2-3 years of leadership experience in similar positions, in fast-moving technology intensive industries, collaborating with cross-discipline teams and agency partners.
- 2-3 years experience in e-care
- Excellent French communication skills (written and verbal).
- Intimate understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram and WhatsApp) analytics platforms.
- Experience and/or certification in: Google Analytics, Google AdSense or AdWords, Twitter Flight School, Facebook Blueprint, Social Bakers, or HootSuite.
- Experience in e-care tool like Zendesk
- Proficient in social media reporting tools e.g. BrandsEye, Sprout Social, Crimson Hexagon etc.
- Listening tools experience.
- Facebook business manager experience.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Understanding of digital media planning from targeting to measurement.
- Analytical and creative thinking and content writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Understanding of design principles.
- Implement and maintain the social media and digital content.
- Build relationships with consumers on social media.
- Respond to customers and clients on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc. in a timely manner as well as other e-care channel. This includes Inbox messages, App store, web and comments on social media posts.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Social media campaign implementation and content writing.
- Excellent writing skills while incorporating the tone of the brand.
- Identify and address areas of potential risk and reputational exposure.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.