Circular Knitting Manager
Monday, 26 July 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Maintain a group of computerized circular knitting machines ensuring they are producing high quality at all times.
- Troubleshoot and repair all aspects of computerized circular knitting machines.
- Take styles and designs from concepts to prototypes and production ready styles, using the appropriate yarns and raw materials to achieve both the visuals and functional goals from the design team.
- Ability to produce sample sets.
- Multi-task assist operators with technical problems & production.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Prior knowledge and experience on knitting circular machines + flats for trim
- Must be able to manage the knitting department
- Oversee three knitting technicians
- Set daily targets
- Do on machine quality
- Minimize breakdown time
- Strong trouble shooting and repair skills
- Computerized knitting machine repair, operations and product development.