• Manage and build the team that builds a great MVP, attracts investors, and creates a product that delights end-users
• Define the technology stack and develop the technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
• Monitor KPIs and budgets to assess technological performance
• Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
• Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
• Understanding of budgets and business-planning
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Negotiation skills
• Problem-solving aptitude with a growth mindset
• Prior experience in a start-up environment is a plus
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.