Responsible for interface with artillery fire control systems, which includes client liaison and attendance of dynamic tests at firing ranges
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Leads the technical group
- Responsible for external ballistics
- Client liaison regarding ballistic software interfaces with in-service artillery fire control systems.
- Maintenance and updating of ballistic base line files for company ammunition.
- Maintenance and updating external ballistic software that is required to do fire predictions and software implementation in client weapons.
- Failure investigations on company ammunition, which might be related to external ballistics. (Artillery, mortars, 40mm and 76mm).
- Attendance of dynamic tests at Alkantpan and other test ranges to do fire predictions and ballistic support.
- Ballistic support to marketers and project managers.
- MSc or PhD in Applied Mathematics/Physics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of artillery fire control systems.
- Experience in ballistic support on test ranges/facilities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in external ballistic modelling (3DOF, 5DOF, 6DOF)
- Strong computer and coding skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.