The Sales Executive will be required to achieve set sales targets by providing all customers with unrivaled service excellence and
maintaining constructive relationships in order to ensure that every customer’s experience has been outstanding.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Develop the business to reach set sales targets for the month.
- Drive specific strategies to retain and grow existing customer base.
- Manage customer expectations to ensure effective delivery of service.
- Total commitment to achieve sales targets and growth by venturing and creating opportunities using own skills.
- Identify and venture into new revenue streams.
- Ensure customer’s escalation is managed and feedback is provided.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- A strong understanding of industry and market trends and customer behaviour
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum Grade 12.
- 3 years sales executive experience.
- A Code 8 Driver's Licence is vital.
- Computer literacy
- Proven track record of meeting regular monthly targets.