Our client is a leader in Global Security, dealing with design, building and running security systems to the best of it's capabilities. A client with International bases, providing industry leading service and security solutions.
We are looking for a Business Process Automation Developer to join the Cape Town team and developing new methods to improve productivity, increase user satisfaction, and reduce operational costs.
- Create, support and maintain automation tools using appropriate platforms (Microsoft Power Apps / Office / PowerShell - designed to automate business processes and improve productivity)
- Own all stages of the development lifecycle including scoping, design, development planning, testing and publishing
- Consider available technologies and advise on most suitable for each use case, based on licensing, time and budget
- Provide tracking of development progress using Azure DevOps environment, aligning with sprint and release schedules
- Create end-user and technical documentation
- Train end-users
Requirements for this role:
- Someone who is able to demonstrate an understanding of complex business processes and quickly identify the core requirements
- A confident communicator who is able to articulate business requirements up to C-level
- Someone with the ability to work independently and be a self-starter, happy to work with changing priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- A proactive and pragmatic approach to developing new solutions, liaising closely with stakeholders across the business to analyse their current business processes with a view to automating them
- Development of Office applications / forms that interact with external data sources
- Familiar with Microsoft PowerShell development of complex scripts
- Good understanding of relational database development and SQL experience
If this sounds like you, apply!