- The JDE/Business Change environment is looking for a person with sound experience in delivering across systems within the Financial Domain. Good understanding of accounting principles and standards.
- Ability to work with an extensive stakeholder community - Business and Technical.
- The incumbent will work with multiple teams on a number of medium sized initiatives that will be prioritized by a business steering committee. This will be managed as a continuous delivery stream.
- Must have experience in managing the budgets for all projects form the beginning to end, and have JDE exposure or experience.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing Project Scope by understanding project scope and product backlog.
- Project Planning, including scoping, conceptual sprint planning and development.
- Defining project and work stream, sizing and estimating; sprint, release and milestone management.
- Sound experience in delivering across systems with multiple integration work streams.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in project implementations within the financial domain.
- Sound experience and knowledge of the system development lifecycle processes and methods, from business concept to deployment stages and tools such as JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint.
- Experienced in Agile and Scrum Methodology with associated Tool experience such as JIRA, JIRA Portfolio and Confluence.
- Project skills and Project Management Tool experience e.g. PPO
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10 – 15 years’ experience
- Relevant 3+ year degree or equivalent qualification
- Certificate or Diploma in Project Management from an industry recognized training institution
- Relevant Agile certification associated to the role
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.