To help business implement process and technology solutions that enhances member experience and is cost-effective also mitigating risk and leveraging information where possible by determining the requirements of a project, program or solution and clearly communicating this to the various stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of ongoing improvement to existing initiatives and implementing new solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have an undergraduate degree in business, computing, economics or any numeracy related field.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving background that includes but is not limited to analysing data, workflow, user or stakeholder inputs and documents.
- Technical skills with a good understanding of systems design, operating systems, cloud solutions, hardware capabilities, database concepts, networking, SDLC methodology etc. Programming background and experience will be beneficial.
- Project management qualification will be beneficial.
- This is a mid-career position that requires a minimum of three years’ experience and a demonstrable track record in identifying and delivering solutions that benefit an organisation.
- Preference will be given to persons with a professional business analyst qualification with a requirement for practical experience in the workplace such as, or similar, to the IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)