A Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is required to support and manage BI and analytics solutions. In this role, the BI Developer should have a background in data and business intelligence. He/she should be analytical, an excellent communicator and a problem-solving aptitude is needed in this role. Ultimately, the BI Developer will enhance the business intelligence systems to help them make better decisions.
- Developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions.
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data.
- Supporting Senior BI developers and Business analysts.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Required: 3+ years of experience in: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (Tabular), T-SQL, Data Warehousing Experience, Kimball
- Optional: PL/SQL(Oracle), Basic C#, DAX, MDS (Master Data Services), Power BI
- Nice to Have: Finance industry background, Cloud Experience
- Team Player, Can Do Attitude, Adaptability, Good Communicator
- Proven experience as a BI Developer
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, Cube and ETL framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.