A wine estate in Durbanville is seeking an experienced, well-presented Assistant Wine Tasting Manager to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing of the tasting room
- Ensuring that the tasting room is adequately stocked, cleaned and that all equipment is in good working condition.
- Greeting of guests upon arrival at the tasting room.
- Ensure that all COVID-19 protocols are followed.
- Assist in the preparation of food offerings, as and when required.
- Upselling of the products
- Monitor the wine and kitchen stock levels
- Accepting, checking and storing of all delivery items.
- Daily cash up procedures
- Attend and host evening functions in the tasting room.
- Compiling the monthly duty roster
- SA Citizen
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- Must reside in surrounding area
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Own transport essential