Permanent position available for a Product Manager - Artillery.
- Eng or B.Sc (Desirable but not essential – Degree or diploma in Business Management).
- Project management – 5 to 10 years.
- Systems Engineering.
- Knowledge of Artillery systems – 5 to 10 years.
- Technical Management – 5 to 10 years.
- Inter personal & customer communication & relation skills.
Desirable but not essential – Business Management – 3 to 5 years
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- 2 years testing/firing range experience.
- SANDF Infantry/platoon weapons and ammunition qualified.
- SANDF Artillery weapons and ammunition qualified.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Explosives act and regulations.
- Quality and Configuration Management.
- Sound knowledge of quality systems and to test according to systems.
- Excellent communication, client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office packages, statistical packages).
- Resourceful and display initiative to carry out any task with professional attitude and manner.