Analysis, technical design and development aligned to team processes & requirements
o Develop technical specifications from systems specifications.
o Design and code programmes of greater complexity and size from technical specifications.
• Maintain and support existing systems
o Interpret user requirements and translate into systems design.
o Investigate and solve systems issues.
o Ensure systems documentation is kept up to date.
• Ensures effective operations
o Implement approved changes as per change control and security process
o Plan, organize and control own work effort, including regular progress feedback to areas
o Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes, technology and architecture.
o Utilize problem solving skills & techniques to drive the resolution of issues
o Ensure systems conform to IT governance and information security requirements
o Provide input into systems related Risk Management Strategies and risk mitigation
• 3 year IT Diploma
• Specific analysis and development skills
• MySQL relational database
• AWS Cloud front
• Postman (JSON language, retail services are RESTful)
• Operational/system support background
• Java / J2EE
• E-commerce or M-commerce industry experience
• 2-5 year’s programming/analyst programming experience
• Ability to use technological equipment, programmes and applications to enhance productivity
• Displays an innate willingness to learn and keep abreast of current methodologies and technologies
• Identifies the information needed to solve a problem
• Sets priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important for effective delivery
• Participates in planning sessions that affect own team
• Prepares basic presentations that are logically structured.
• Works well with people from diverse backgrounds
• Responds to change with appropriate sense of commitment and enthusiasm
• Actively engages in change to better understand the effects on own role
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link