- Resolve Financial Advisor and actuarial queries timeously and correctly
- Compile, maintain and distribute various recurring and ad-hoc management reports
- Interpret and assist with the implementation and understanding of various regulations and
standards and licenses
- Ensure Financial Advisor understanding of in-house tools, performance fees, performance
reporting, products etc. through training and query resolution.
- Assist Financial Advisors to implement the house view
- Identify and manage potential projects that can reduce the need for individual queries and/or
improve the offering to clients. Build, test and implement tools or collaborate with IT (internal
& external) to develop, test, and implement technology solutions.
- Maintain internal tools, systems and data
- Perform actuarial, financial planning etc. research as required to answer queries
- Core Principals (CS1-2) (CM 1-2) (CB1-3) and Core Practical (CP 1-3)
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role or relevant experience in the financial services
asset management industry
- Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel and VBA
- SQL will be a distinct advantage
- Matlab, R, Python, C# will be a distinct advantage
- Pro-active, Analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Excellent numerical ability with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and to work unattended with accountability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the
- An affinity for financial markets, investments and systems
- The ability to cope with repetition – recurring tasks will be part of your role
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.