Our client is a leader in the technology arena, assisting customers mitigate against evolving cybersecurity threats. We are assisting them with the recruiting of an experienced after-sales Account Manager.
? A minimum of 3 years experience as an Account Manager in a subscription / renewal based product environment.
? Experience in the technology sector supporting SAAS products is essential
? A proven track record of reaching or exceeding sales targets
? Experience in supporting Cyber Security Solutions will be seen as an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all client communications as well as successful conflict resolution.
- Ensure service and support quality standards and client expectations are met and that the company complies with the service and support standards stated within each customer contract. The Account manager is to be aware of any SLA differences between customers and to ensure SLA’s are maintained accordingly.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, escalating any problems that have arisen or that may arise to your line manager
- Responsible for the maintenance of all customer contract renewals including any new work required by existing clients.
- Plan and coordinate overall activities related to the monthly/quarterly/yearly production of invoices and billing.
- Assist, where necessary, in the collection of outstanding debtors on accounts responsible.
- Work closely with other departments within the company in order to maintain continuous knowledge of projects running in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to each project.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests within.
- Seek new opportunities within existing customers; effectively communicate all the service offerings to the client.
- Present a weekly report to the line manager of all activities carried out throughout the week.
- Reach sales target for new business generated from an existing client base.
- Maintain a track record of 95% or more of client base renewals.