A well-known company in Brits that services the automotive industry is looking for a Time and Attendance Administrator .
Requirements for this role:
- Diploma in a payroll function and/or related field a definite advantage
- MUST HAVE 4-5 Years of professional experience in Payroll/Time & Attendance administration (Not negotiable!)
- Routine handling of time & attendance systems a must have experience!
- MUST be FULLY computer literate, e.g. VIP, Excel, systems, etc.
- Experience in consulting and/or dealing with employee matters
- Assertive and decisive team player with healthy pragmatism
- Highly motivated and resilient
- Strong communication & People skills
- Attention to detail – Not negotiable!
- Ability to handle stress!
- Deadline driven – Not Negotiable!
- Excellent in English
- Processing of hourly, weekly, and monthly timekeeping for wages purposes
- Ensure weekly payroll deadlines are met and hourly paid employees paid correctly
- Handle efficiency input data for weekly reporting purposes
- Generate reports related to the payroll function
- Handle all queries related to the payroll function
- Administer all payroll benefit issues, i.e. leave, sick leave, union dues, retirement funds, etc.
- Administer Bargaining Council and Medical Aid Scheme information
- General administration, filing, etc.