General Employment - Other General Employment
- Qualified Millwright
- Min 3 years in a maintenance supervisory / controlling position
- Computer literacy in all MS Office applications
- Automotive quality and environmental standards (advantageous)
- Must have AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY experience
- Afrikaans Speaking would be highly recommend.
- Able to work 3 Shift Roster
- Support all maintenance activities on company equipment and facilities for both Brits plants.
- Ensure that facility’s electrical installations comply with the required regulations.
- Support the assembly of new machines concerning electrical and pneumatics.
- Support and backup for Automation & Product Quality function concerning machine automation.
- Communication to external suppliers / service providers related to technical requirements.
- Conduct repair and maintenance work on company equipment and facilities.
- Stop / prevent the use of any unsafe equipment or machine.
- Ensure that the required lockout was done before any work on machines or equipment are done
- Planned maintenance to ensure equipment is kept in good working condition and ready for production at high levels of efficiency with no failures.
- Support or do work required by break downs to ensure the minimum down time for the assembly lines.
- Complete breakdown job card data.
- Ensure that all electrical installations are kept to satisfactory levels. Identify any deviations from the electrical COC and initiate the necessary actions to update the COC.
- Support with improvement activities when required.
- Support the Head of Automation & Product Quality with the backup of all machine controller software and programs.