SAP – Manufacturing Buyer, Boksburg, Rneg + ben
- Degree / Diploma Supply Chain Management
- Grade 12
- 2 Years Exp In Purchasing Department (Manufacturing / Agricultural)
- Knowledge Of Materials, Products And Commodity Market
- Understanding Of The Buying And Selling Process
- Comp Ms Office With Advance Excel
- Exp In Budgeting. Setting Targets And Reporting On Performance
- Infor – Knowledge An Advantage
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Analyse market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and stockroom as required.
- Assess quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management
- New supplier registration.