SAP Maintenance Planner (MS Projects), Boksburg, R630 581 ctc
- Grade 12
- Trade tested Fitter, Millwright or Electrician
- 5 years’ experience in maintenance planning within a manufacturing Environment.
- Experience using maintenance planning software i.e., SAP or Pragma etc.
- Working experience with MS Office, MS Projects.
- Planning of daily, weekly and monthly job cards.
- Planning of short interval maintenance shut days and yearly shutdowns.
- Downtime analysis via pareto charts.
- Experience in spares handling for engineering department.
- Development of an optimized maintenance work plan with defined and documented processes.
- Development of appropriate routine maintenance schedules.
- Ensure accurate data analysis and document control.
- Communicate and train maintenance and production personnel in the maintenance procedures.
- Integration of maintenance activities with production plans.
- Forward planning of manpower and materials for planned work.
- Accurate estimation of maintenance work in relation to duration,
- priority, skills requirements, spares, special tools and equipment, specialist services.
- Estimation and arranging of contract labor to supplement existing resources to meet maintenance loads.
- Monitoring of maintenance operating system KPI’s and trends and define maintenance performance measures.
- Identification of critical equipment and spares.
- Implementation of an effective SOS audit maintenance program
- Implementation of an effective safety and environmental maintenance program.
- Regular scheduled task reviews and update.
- Auditing of task completion.
- Analyze major equipment losses and breakdowns.
- Maintain plant Inventory records and machine histories and machine numbering.
- propose improvement recommendations