We are seeking a dynamic individual to develop a business portfolio focusing on B2C (geographical or segmentation, etc.) through the sales of offers (product/service/solution) to Customer (Direct, Indirect, Professional End User, Dealer)
KEY EXPECTED RESULTS
- Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
- Oversees monitoring of relationships including lessons learned and appropriate feedback (close the loop).
- Develops/generates new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling and making appointments.
- Educates and develops rapport with internal and external customers, promoting partnerships, seeking feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
- Expands customer buying centers and use cases, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring that all customer needs and expectations are met.
- Develops communication and training programs to inform sales and marketing teams of new product launches and changes in organizational strategy.
- Develops processes and procedures to optimize the car dealer channel.
- Understand the needs of the OEM market -> develop customized programs
- Provide SOP’s and SOP Auditing to the car dealer channel
- Develop and maintain partnership agreements to ensure targets are sales targets are achieved
- Develops processes and procedures to optimize account management efforts and ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Category Management/ Product Screening Approach
- Bring value to help the franchise by understanding the market that they are operating in (demographics - LSMs, Car market evolution, mix in the mkt etc.) and translate this in to tangible plans to help the franchise manage its inventory, product mix and product and service portfolio.
- Dealer Digital Program :
- Valorise all the digital actions that we do for the dealer - GMB , Microsites , Social media and how all these actions are bringing value to the franchise in terms of leads generated (extra traffic) conversion, additional sales etc. this is a key part of the calls that the consultant make to the franchisee.
- Develops action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales (Physical and digital)
- Develops and maintains mid-term plans, this include market access.
- Gathers and disseminates competitor market intelligence.
- Maintains and updates customer target list.
- Participates in strategic lead generation and development of target markets.
- Identifies new, profitable business potential in specific markets.
- Monitors partnership arrangements to ensure that the objectives of the partnership remain on target.
- Influences various partnerships to meet multiple goals.
- Analyzes complex information, identifies patterns and implications; understands that the root cause of an issue may initially appear to be unrelated to the issue.
Product, Service & Industry Knowledge
- Pitches own organization against competition in generic terms.
- Identifies related industries that may have an impact on own industry
- Matches product knowledge to the implicit needs of the customer.
Troubleshoots product related problems.
- Reaches mutually acceptable solutions in straightforward, formal negotiations with internal or external stakeholders (e.g., negotiates with external contractors on straightforward service delivery; negotiates with other departments on cost sharing).
- Selects an approach to negotiation based on an understanding of each party’s interests and priorities.
Customer Value Management
- Develops and executes channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
- Works with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against organization’s objectives.
- Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.