- Receive and check stock to delivery notes.
- Record damages and shortages.
- Generate Return to Supplier for approval and processing.
- Confirm receipt to Purchase Order.
- Identify and mark branch stock according to Purchase Order.
- Receive and collate Pick Notes.
- Allocate Pick Notes to warehouse staff.
- Monitor status of Pick Notes.
- Generate invoices on collection of goods.
- Check dispatch of stock to supplementary pick slips and invoices.
- Record returns.
- Generate Requests for Credit Notes for approval and processing.
- Perform daily counts of stock.
- Partake in all Branch stock takes.
- General filing and administration.
- Stock forecasting.
- Responsible for the ordering and receiving of stock.
- GRV of stock into system and all paperwork connected to it.
- Take part in stock counts as and when required by management.
- Do daily filing.
- Monitor phones when reception is unavailable.
- Ensure good housekeeping in your general working area and report any adverse problems.
- Any ad-hoc job related task as and when required by management.
Need to come from the steel or hardware industry