General Employment - Other General Employment
The purpose of the job
- Meeting monthly and annual sales targets, and gross profit targets.
- Selling and marketing of the Company’s range of products to markets.
- Servicing existing accounts.
- Developing new markets,
- Handling sales-related calls, queries, and associated administrative duties.
- Direct customer sales
- Generating New Business
- Following up on new leads
- Following up on quotations submitted
- Educating clients on overall products
- Meeting sales targets
- Negotiating trade application with clients
- Helping determine schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Attending trade exhibitions
- Servicing current and potential clients on a regular bases
- Providing samples as per client’s needs
- Seeking growth potential with all clients
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the packaging industry.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in dealing with corporate accounts with the ability to present at the executive level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, work well to deadlines and be highly goal orientated, be energetic and self-motivated.
- High levels of accuracy and standards of quality in work and dealings with customers, professional customer service orientated manner
- Computer literacy is essential, especially MS Word and Excel.
- Technical background highly advantageous.
- Attention to detail Self-starter.
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and overtime when required.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Target driven
- Own transport and Drivers License
Abantu Staffing Solutions