Our Client is currently hiring a Payroll Manager to join their dynamic team. This is an opportunity to work for a company that is a leader in its industry and designated area of operation.
- Honors Degree (BComm Financial Management or BComm HR Management)
- More than 5 years' working experience in a Payroll Division within a large organization and previous experience as a Manager within a Payroll Division
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Sage 300 People
- Sound knowledge of Income-tax Act, UIF, SDL, BCEA, and relevant legislation, SARS rules, pension, and provident fund regulations
- Medical Aid scheme knowledge
- Must have experience in designing a set of different compensation and benefits policies and the basic compensation structures in the organization, and aligning it with the corporate culture and the values
- MS Office (Advanced level)
- All applications must accompany a detailed CV
- For your convenience, the registration interview of shortlisted candidates is done virtually via MS Teams
- Kindly note that only candidates that meet the aforementioned requirements will be contacted
We regret that we cannot contact all candidates regarding the status of their application. Should you not receive a reply within 30 days kindly note that your application should be deemed as unsuccessful.