Assist with Control Adequacy Reviews (CAR’s) and Control Effectiveness Reviews (CER’s) for key IT Processes covered as part of the General Control Audits conducted across the group, including the following:
Permanent Cape Town based opportunity
Technical Security Reviews - Perform technical security reviews on server and database technologies supporting the key business applications, including the following:
Assist Senior IT Auditors and Audit Specialists with ad-hoc audit reviews.
One of the following qualifications is necessary:
• National Diploma in Internal Audit or Financial Information Systems;
• B Comm. (Information Systems); or
• National Diploma in Information Technology.
Minimum of 3 - 4 years audit experience within an Internal Audit department or an External IT Audit environment
• Understand and comply with the IIA standards on fieldwork.
• Understanding of relevant IT Audit frameworks such as CobiT 5.
• Knowledge of audit techniques and principles.
• Basic awareness of business processes.
• Understands the importance of using technology in the audit process.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.