We are recruiting for the role of Security Analyst, with experience working in IT Systems integration and IT security
Permanent, Cape Town based
- Documenting of business and IT procedures and processes.
- Maintains documentation.
- Understanding business and technology needs.
- Evaluating procedures and processes.
- Gathering feedback from end users as well as management.
- Highly analytical and able to understand business needs.
- Hands-on experience with technical IT projects.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12.
- Degree/Diploma in IT is recommended
- Information Technology Security certification is recommended.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in an information security environment will be a strong recommendation.
- Experience with IT Systems Integration, IT security an advantage, Armed with a knowledge of many areas of computer technology.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and high proficiency in Excel.
- General knowledge of various operating systems like: Linux servers, Windows servers, VM’s, Mainframe etc.
- General knowledge on Enterprise architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of all forms of development
- A high level understand of the various stages of the SDLC.
- Has a good understanding of all forms of information security.
- SQL/basic database knowledge would be advantageous.