Responsible for the identification, measurement control and update of incidents for the Identity and Access Management system on a daily basis. Investigates incidents to prevent fraud and other risks to the company from an Identity perspective. Review all information gathered with the bigger team to ensure no systems are compromised.
Permanent, Cape Town
- Involved in Implementing security environments, upgrade software, load of patch and research of Best Practices for Any security environment:
- IBM Security software (ISIM/ISAM)
- HTTP and Security
- Documentation of findings and security work processes to stabilise the process for IT Architecture and IT Delivery.
- A Solid understanding of Web base and application base security as implemented within corporate environment.
- Apply Security governance to the environment and ensure it is implemented the way the Architecture prescribed.
- Assistance to project managers, information and security architects in planning and scoping work on a detail level.
- Assist in Identify the impact of Architecture Risks with respect to the Security environment implementations
- Responsible for support of the Security Products and toolsets. Daily support and integration of other new tasks to ensure the environment is available and stable
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Practical knowledge of the implementation of Applications and Security Systems Software
- Working knowledge of layered architecture
- Working knowledge of translating architecture solutions into workable applications within the scope of work
- Understand the concept of presentation layer technologies that range from Browser to thick client
- Working knowledge of server side technologies that range from the functional, data, monitoring and integration layer
- The ability to deliver within a project context of timelines, cost and quality
- Working knowledge of networks, hardware, operating systems and databases
- Understand and have worked with Security or network products
- Understanding of the Security domain and products
Practical knowledge of the implementation of Applications and Security Systems Software and Integration experience with security of 1 to 2 years
Integration experience with security of 1 to 2 years.
A good understanding and working experience with Security or network products
Understand the Security domain and products and you know how to collaborate and value team work